Elche VS Albacete, tend to Elche

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Elche VS Albacete, tend to Elche

kimtan2021

[b]Elche VS Albacete, tend to Elche[/b]
1. After 39 rounds, [url=https://soccertips.net/]soccer tips[/url] Elche got 14 wins, 13 draws, 12 losses and placed the 8 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Elche got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.
[img]http://data.nowgoal.group/Files/Nowgoal/GetPic/fbd35068-6968-4cde-bf98-569343fb4b62.jpg[/img]
2. After 39 rounds, Albacete got 11 wins, 13 draws, 15 losses and placed the 19 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Albacete got 4 wins, 11 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Elche 0.95-0/0.5-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 364 matches, the home team got 114 wins, 103 draws and 147 losses. Home win rate: 31.32%; Draw win rate: 28.30%; Away win rate: 40.38%; Home odds win rate: 45.88%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.12%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 249 matches, the home team got 88 wins, 86 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 35.34%; Draw win rate: 34.54%; Away win rate: 30.12%; Over odds win rate: 41.37%; Draw odds win rate: 12.85%; Under odds win rate: 45.78%.
5. The 1x2 first odds [url=https://soccertips.net/free-soccer-tips/]free soccer tips[/url] combination of this game is 2.30-3.06-2.88.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Elche(38.5%), Draw(32.1%), Albacete(29.4%)